He was one of Llanelli's all-time greats, playing five Tests for the 1930 Lions, becoming a Welsh selector, a member of the International Rugby Football Board and President of the Welsh Rugby Union in 1968- 69.
What does IRFB stand for?
IRFB stands for International Rugby Football Board (Ireland)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of IRFB in our Acronym Attic
- International Railway Fuel Association
- International Religious Freedom Act of 1998
- Iowa Renewable Fuels Association
- Initial Regulatory Flexibility Act Analysis
- International Regional Federation of Accountants and Auditors
- International Rescue and First Aid Association (now International Rescue and Emergency Care Association)
- International Relief Fund for the Afflicted and Needy (Canada)
- International Rice Finegrain Aromatic Observational Nursery
- Institut de Recherche Appliquée à la Formulation, l'Analyse et la Qualitique (Institute for Research on Formulation, Analysis and Quality Control)
- Informal Regional Functional Analysis Seminar
- Ichinomiya Rugby Football Club (Aichi, Japan)
- Indian Railway Finance Corporation Ltd
- Indian Railways Fan Club (India)
- Initial Regulatory Flexibility Certification (US FCC)
- Initial Response Force Commander
- International Rail Freight Conference (annual conference)
- Iterative Relative Fuzzy Connectedness (algorithm)
- Indian Railroad Fan Club
- Indian Railways Fan Club Association
- International Reserves and Foreign Currency Liquidity
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Young Munster player said in a statement that he had advised the respective secretaries of the Irish Rugby Football Union and the International Rugby Football Board of his decision.