The attempt will take place on Saturday at International Rocket Week in Largs, North West Scotland.
What does IRW stand for?
IRW stands for International Rocket Week (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IRW
We have 30 other meanings of IRW in our Acronym Attic
- Ideal Relief Wing (India)
- Imperial Romulan Warbird (Star Trek)
- In Real World (Internet slang)
- Increased Resolution Window
- Index of Relative Worth
- Indian Rosewood (guitar construction)
- Industrial or Residential Waste
- Integrated Reliability Workshop (IEEE)
- Interactive Reward (shopping website)
- Interim Recovery Worksheet
- Islamic Relief Worldwide
- Idaho Rural Water Association
- Illinois Rural Water Association
- Indiana Romance Writers of America (Noblesville, IN)
- International Right of Way Association
- Iowa Rural Water Association
- Ipswich River Watershed Association (Ipswich, MA)
- Individuelle Regelmäßige Wöchentliche Arbeitszeit
- Indian River Women's Bowling Association
- International Rice Whitebacked Planthopper Nursery
Samples in periodicals archive:
Myrddin will be finally launched at the International Rocket Week at Largs, Scotland, this Saturday.
The inventors' bid to shoot into the history books was made to mark International Rocket Week.