at the International Robotic Urology Symposium (IRUS) being held in Las Vegas, Nevada January 12-14, 2009.
What does IRUS stand for?
IRUS stands for International Robotic Urology Symposium (robotic surgery)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IRUS
We have 1 other meaning of IRUS in our Acronym Attic
- Invicta RISC (Reduced Instruction Set Computing) OS (Operating System) Users Group (Ramsgate, Kent, UK)
- Ivybridge Rail User's Group (UK)
- Institute for Research on Unlimited Love
- International Research Universities Network (est. 2007; Nijmegen, Netherlands)
- International Rice Ufra Nursery
- Institut Régional Universitaire Polytechnique (French: Polytechnic University Regional Institute)
- Irish Rugby Union Players Association
- Imam Reza University Programming Contest
- Infantry Rifle Unit Study
- Infinite Resolution Uniformity Screen (hardware)
- Irvine Research Unit in Software
- International Relations Undergraduate Student Association
- Informatics Research Unit for Sustainable Engineering (Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering; National University of Ireland)
- International Rice Ufra Screening Set
- Immunological Rapid Urease Test
- Immediate Response Vehicle (insurance companies)
- Imperial Romulan Vessel (fictional)
- Improved Recovery Vehicle
- Initial Response Vehicle
- Inspiratory Reserve Volume
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 /PRNewswire/ -- Henry Ford Hospital is sponsoring the 2009 International Robotic Urology Symposium (IRUS) at The Bellagio Resort, in Las Vegas, Jan.