Another more risk-specific view on this comes from the International Risk Governance Council, an organization devoted to this important aspect of our discipline.
What does IRGC stand for?
IRGC stands for International Risk Governance Council
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IRGC
We have 12 other meanings of IRGC in our Acronym Attic
- Indian River Guides Association (est. 2000; Palm Bay, FL)
- Infra-Red Gas Analyzer
- Instituto Rio Grandense do Arroz (Brazil)
- International Recreation Go-Kart Association
- International Reprographic Association
- Iron-Regulated Gene A
- Internally Rotated Gay-Berne Potential (molecular physics)
- Inter-Realm Gaming Consortium (Hyperchat)
- International Research Group on Charophytes (est. 1989)
- International Rice Germplasm Center
- Iowa Racing and Gaming Commission
- Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps
- Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (Iran)
- ISPAN (Integrated Strategic Planning and Analysis Network) Requirements Governing Council (US DoD)
- Iranian Revolutionary Guard - Qods Force (Iran)
- Intercritically Reheated Grain-Coarsened Heat-Affected Zone
- International Rice Genebank Collection Information System
- Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps Navy
- Intra-Regional Grid Cross Subsidy (electricity; Philippines)
- Institut für Raumkonzeptionen und Grundlagen des Entwerfens (Stuttgart, Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
9) These products are primarily passive (steady function) nanomaterials--what the International Risk Governance Council refers to as first generation or Frame I materials.