The International Ringette Federation was formed in 1986, and in 1990 the first World Ringette Championships were held in Gloucester, Ontario, Canada.
What does IRF stand for?
IRF stands for International Ringette Federation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IRF
We have 142 other meanings of IRF in our Acronym Attic
- International Ranger Federation
- International Real Fair
- International Rectifier Corporation
- International Regulators Forum (Norway)
- International Relief Foundation
- International Religious Fellowship
- International Religious Freedom
- International Renaissance Foundation
- International Research Foundation
- International Rhino Foundation
- International Road Federation
- International Roaming Facility
- International Rogaining Federation
- International RustFest
- Internationale Ratten Fokkers/Fanclub (Dutch)
- Internet Race Finder (online gaming)
- Internet Relay Forces
- Interpretation Request Form
- Interreligiöses Forum Basel (German)
- Interrogation Repetition Frequency (communications signalling)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ca International Ringette Federation 5890 Pineglade Crescent Gloucester, Ontario Canada K1W 1G3 RELATED ARTICLE: Age Group Divisions Bunnies 7 years and under Novices 9 years and under Petites 11 years and under Tweens 13 years and under Juniors 15 years and under Belles 18 years and under RELATED ARTICLE: Ringette World Championships 1990 First World Championships held in Gloucester, Ontario, Canada * Alberta, Canada, wins gold 1992 Second World Championships held in Helsinki, Finland * Canada West wins gold 1994 Third World Championships held in St.