The use of political tactics, such as ending public funding of Planned Parenthood, worries such pro-life leaders as International Right to Life Federation president Dr.
What does IRLF stand for?
IRLF stands for International Right to Life Federation (Toronto, ON)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of IRLF in our Acronym Attic
- Information Retrieval List Digest
- Institute for Research on Learning Disabilities (University of Minnesota)
- Immigrant and Refugee Leadership Development Initiative (Boston, MA)
- Infrared Limb Experiment
- Institute for Regulatory Law and Economics
- Institute for Research on Labor and Employment (University of California, Berkeley; Berkeley, CA)
- International Review of Law and Economics (journal; Elsevier, Inc.)
- Interview for Recent Life Event (psychology)
- Infrared Light Emitting Diode
- Institute for Research on Labor and Employment Library (Berkeley, CA)
- Interagency Regulatory Liaison Group
- International Regulatory Liaison Group (International Federation of Accountants)
- Immigration Reform Law Institute (Washington, DC)
- Institute of Russian Literature (St. Petersburg, Russia)
- International Resource Laboratories for Iodine Network
- Indian River Lagoon Indian River County (Florida)
- Infrared Light-Induced Voltage Alteration
- Imperial Royal Lion Monarchy, Inc. (San Jose, CA; charitable fundraising organization)
- IMS/Vs Resource Lock Manager (IBM)
- Induced Rat Liver Microsomes
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prior to its new status, NRLC was able to participate in the major UN conferences and in other UN activities only when given temporary NGO status for a specific conference or through the International Right to Life Federation (IRLF), which itself attained permanent NGO status in 1987.
Jack Willke, president of the International Right to Life Federation.