Civilians are both the prize and the main victims of these wars," the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) said in its June 2011 International Review of the Red Cross publication.
What does IRRC stand for?
IRRC stands for International Review of the Red Cross (International Committee of the Red Cross)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IRRC
We have 16 other meanings of IRRC in our Acronym Attic
- International Red River Board (est. 2001; International Joint Commission)
- Italian Registry of Renal Biopsies (nephrology)
- Indian Reservation Roads Bridge Program
- Idaho Rangeland Resource Commission
- Immune-Related Response Criteria (immunotherapy)
- Independent Regulatory Review Commission
- Individual Risk Reduction Counseling
- Industrial Relations Research Centre (Australia)
- Infrared Remote Control
- International Regulatory Reform Conference
- Investor Responsibility Research Center
- Issue, Repair and Requisition Restriction Code
- Indian River Regional Cancer Center (cancer treatment facility; Vero Beach, FL)
- Investor Responsibility Research Center Institute for Corporate Responsibility (Washington, DC)
- Institute for Rehabilitation Research and Development (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Institute of Railway Research and Development
- Integrated Rural and Regional Development (est. 2001; Human Sciences Research Council; South Africa)
- International Road Research Documentation (database)
- Internet Routing Registry Daemon
- Issue Release Receipt Document
Samples in periodicals archive:
It includes content from journals such as Behavioural and Brain Sciences, British Journal of Political Science, The International Review of the Red Cross and the Journal of Fluid Mechanics.