A Personal Mission Although Jessica's days are filled with therapy appointments and feedings, she also finds time to help other parents whose children have been diagnosed with Rett syndrome as a co-representative for the International Rett Syndrome Foundation (IRSF) for Kentucky and Tennessee.
What does IRSF stand for?
IRSF stands for International Rett Syndrome Foundation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IRSF
We have 4 other meanings of IRSF in our Acronym Attic
- Interferon-Responsive Sequence Element (gastric tumors)
- Inversion Recovery Spin Echo (magnetic resonance imaging)
- Istituto Regionale Studi Europei (Italian: Regional Institute for European Studies)
- Institute for Research in Sustainable Energy and Development (Kenya)
- Index of Relative Socio-Economic Disadvantage
- Indian Railway Service of Electrical Engineers
- International Research Staff Exchange Scheme (Marie Curie Action)
- Initial Review Submission Form (Western Institutional Review Board; Olympia, WA)
- Inland Revenue Staff Federation (trade union; UK)
- Interim Revenue Stabilisation Fund (now Heritage & Stabilisation Fund; Trinidad and Tobago)
- International Revenue Share Fraud
- International Rope Skipping Federation (Greenfield Park, QB, Canada)
- IOC (International Olympic Committee) Recognized Sports Federations
- International Rayon and Synthetic Fibres Committee
- Information Resource Service of Florida (foreclosure data)
- Individual Reference Services Group
- Information Retrieval Specialist Group (UK; British Computer Society)
- Innovation and Research Systems Group (Australia)
- Intergroup Rhabdomyosarcoma Study Group
- International Rubber Study Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
the Boston-based subsidiary of Tobii Technology and global leader in eye-tracking-enabled augmented communication and assistive technology devices, today announced its continued partnership with the International Rett Syndrome Foundation for its 2012 World Conference in New Orleans, June 22-26, during which leading pediatric neurologist Dr.
In 2007, Nues became Family Support Director of the Cincinnati-based International Rett Syndrome Foundation (IRSF), a group that offered guidance when Katie, now 8, was still a baby.