Nasdaq: KSCI), a Columbus based Asian food manufacturer and a National Historical Landmark Polynesian Restaurant operator, proudly announces that it has received two major awards: * "America's most popular 100 brunch restaurant" by Alize de France * "One of the top 10 Polynesian Restaurants in the United States" "One of the best overall Restaurants in the United States" by International Restaurant and Hospitality rating bureau Kahiki, a national historical Polynesian landmark restaurant, has been serving the central Ohio area for over 38 years.
What does IRHRB stand for?
IRHRB stands for International Restaurant and Hospitality Rating Bureau
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Institut de Recherche pour Les Huiles et Oleagineux (France)
- Institut de Recherches Halieutiques et Océanologiques du Bénin (French: Benin Institute of Fisheries and Oceanological Research)
- International Robot Hands on Competition and Symposium
- International Rock-a-Billy Hall of Fame (Jackson, TN)
- International Rugby Hall of Fame (UK)
- International Rice Hybrid Observational Nursery
- Institute for Responsible Housing Preservation (Washington, DC)
- Isolated Rat Hindlimb Perfusions
- Intensification of Research in High Priority Areas (India)
- Institute for Rural Health Research (University of Alabama)
- Industrial Relations/Human Resource Management
- Indian River High School (Delaware and Virginia)
- Indian Rivers Humane Society (Aylett, VA)
- Indoor Residual House Spraying
- International Reproductive Health Survey
- International Road Haulage Survey (UK)
- Iron Range Historical Society (est. 1973; Gilbert, MN)
- Ironwood Ridge High School (Oro Valley, Arizona)
- Indiana Register of Historic Sites and Structures
- Inuvik Regional Health and Social Services Authority (Canada)