Group B codes under consideration include the International Energy Conservation Code (IECC); International Existing Building Code (IEBC); International Fire Code (IFC): International Code Council Performance Code (ICCPC); International Property Maintenance Code (IPMC); International Wildland-Urban Interface Code (IWUIC); International Zoning Code (IZC): International Residential Code (IRC); and International Swimming Pool and Spa Code (ISPSC).
What does IRC stand for?
IRC stands for International Residential Code
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of IRC
We have 491 other meanings of IRC in our Acronym Attic
- International Reconciliation Coalition
- International Record Carrier
- International Red Cross
- International Reference Center for Radioactivity
- International Regulome Consortium
- International Relations Center
- International Reply Coupon (USPS)
- International Rescue Committee (New York, New York)
- International Rescue Corps (UK)
- International Research Conference
- International Resistance Corporation
- International Resort College (Japan)
- International Resource Committee
- International Rewards Centre (est. 2002; New Zealand)
- International Rice Commission (Italy)
- International Roadmap Committee
- International Rome Convention
- International Water and Sanitation Centre
- Internet Relay Chat
- Internet Research Center (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com/prnh/20130218/NE61839LOGO) The reports confirm that Clubhouse Decking and Railing products are in compliance with the 2012 International Building Code (IBC) and the 2012 International Residential Code (IRC) for structural and product performance.
org AIA-NJ Code Seminar May 30 and 31: The New Jersey chapter of the American Institute of Architects (AIA-NJ) will hold its International Residential Code (IRC) Seminar in Jamesburg/ Monroe Township, N.
Delegates also voted to eliminate the weaker Energy Chapter of the International Residential Code, supplanting it with the IECC and removing confusion and contradiction within the codes.
com Residential Building Codes Illustrated: A Guide to Understanding the 2009 International Residential Code is a 'must' for any serious builder or architect's collection--and for many a homeowner.
com Residential Building Codes Illustrated: A Guide to Understanding the 2009 International Residential Code is a 'must' for any serious builder or architect's collection-and for many a homeowner.
One had to do with the current international residential code requirement for fire sprinklers.
The 2009 International Residential Code has been improved with a number of new provisions that can save lives and improve new homes--among them is the provision to require caps to prevent kids from inhaling refrigerants, a risk that many parents are unaware of.