A recent Americas Program Policy Report from the International Relations Center (IRC) provided some perspective on Fequiere's logistical problems.
What does IRC stand for?
IRC stands for International Relations Center
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IRC
We have 491 other meanings of IRC in our Acronym Attic
- Interhemispheric Resource Center
- Interim Report Committee (various organizations)
- Internal Revenue Code of 1986 (formerly 1954)
- Internal Review Committee
- International Railways of Central America
- International Reconciliation Coalition
- International Record Carrier
- International Red Cross
- International Reference Center for Radioactivity
- International Regulome Consortium
- International Reply Coupon (USPS)
- International Rescue Committee (New York, New York)
- International Rescue Corps (UK)
- International Research Conference
- International Residential Code
- International Resistance Corporation
- International Resort College (Japan)
- International Resource Committee
- International Rewards Centre (est. 2002; New Zealand)
- International Rice Commission (Italy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
8) Laura Carlsen, International Relations Center, March 10, 2005.
[Sources: The Monitor (McAllen, TX), 03/08/05; Reuters, 03/09/05, 03/10/05; Associated Press, 03/10/05, 03/22/05; La Jornada, Los Angeles Times, Fort Worth Star-Telegram, The Brownsville Herald, The Dallas Morning News, 03/11/05; International Relations Center Americas Program, 03/21/05; El Universal, 03/22/05, 03/28/05, 03/29/05; La Crisis, 04/05/05; Notimex, 03/21/05, 04/13/05; The Herald-Mexico City, 03/11/05, 03/21/05, 04/11/05; La Cronica de Hoy,04/14/05]