The new settlers brought with them the famed Loyalist Rose that was registered with the International Registration Authority for roses.
What does IRAR stand for?
IRAR stands for International Registration Authority for Roses
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IRAR
We have 3 other meanings of IRAR in our Acronym Attic
- Istituto Regionale Addestramento Perfezionamento Lavoratori (Italian: Regional Institute for Workers Improvement Training)
- Inter-Regional Academy of Personnel Management (Ukraine)
- Infrastructure Risk Assessment Partnership Program (US FEMA)
- Institute for Regional Analysis and Public Policy (Morehead, KY)
- International Research and Philosophy Symposium (Sherman College)
- Immunization Registry Annual Report (US CDC)
- Infarct-Related Artery Recanalization (heart attack research)
- Infrared Airborne Radar
- Instituto Regulador de Águas e Resíduos (Portuguese: Institute for the Regulation of Water and Waste)
- Interim Remedial Action Report (US Army)
- Institute for Risk Analysis and Risk Communication (University of Washington)
- Imagery Resolution Assessments and Reporting Standards
- Imagery Resolution Assessments and Reporting Standards Committee
- IBM Recoup Active Root Table
- Indian Railway Accounts Service (India)
- Infrared Astronomical Satellite
- Infrared Astronomy Satellite
- Infrared Reflection Absorption Spectroscopy
- Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore
- Institute on Religion in an Age of Science, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
Not only has the Buffy Sainte-Marie rose been commended wherever it has been tested and registered with the American Rose Society, which serves as the International Registration Authority for Roses, it also won the award for Best Floribunda Bloom at the Annual Seattle Rose Show held last June 13.
4) In 1976, about two hundred years after the King's Royal Regiment of New York was first formed, she registered "The Loyalist Rose" with the International Registration Authority for Roses.