O Yet Philtex and ARS continue to use the Tanzania Zanzibar International Register of Shipping ("TZIRS") as the authority by which it classifies and documents vessels like vessel 9079092.
What does IRS stand for?
IRS stands for International Register of Shipping (est. 1993; shipping industry)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IRS
We have 423 other meanings of IRS in our Acronym Attic
- Interference Reduction System
- Interferometric Rayleigh Scattering
- Intermediate Reference System
- Internal Rating System (finance)
- Internal Revenue Service (US government)
- Internal Review Service (UK)
- International Racing System
- International Radar Symposium
- International Reference Star (set of star catalogs)
- International Referral System (now INFOTERRA)
- International Reply Service
- International Research and Studies Program (US)
- International Rorschach Society
- International Russian Society
- Internationally Recruited Staff
- Interpreter Referral Service (various organizations)
- Interstate Repeater Society
- Intra Renal Surgery
- Inventory Reduction Sale
- Investment Research Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
Additionally, despite recent media attention, Philtex has yet to provide a satisfactory explanation of its involvement in Tanzania's reflagging of NITC vessels in its capacity as manager of the Tanzania Zanzibar International Register of Shipping ("TZIRS").