The Entertainment Media Expo is being presented by the Media-Tech Association, and is co-sponsored by Surround 2004 producer, CMPinformation as well as International Recording Media Association.
What does IRMA stand for?
IRMA stands for International Recording Media Association (now Content Delivery & Storage Association)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IRMA
We have 80 other meanings of IRMA in our Acronym Attic
- Impulse Radio Multiple Access
- Independent Records and Musicians Association (Japan)
- Indian Refractory Makers Association
- Information Resources Management Administration (US government)
- Information Resources Management Association (US)
- Infrared Modeling and Analysis
- Inhibit and Random Multiple Access (transmission protocol)
- Institute of Rural Management, Anand
- Integriertes Rheinland-Pfälzisches Mittelbewirtschaftungs- und Anordnungssystem (German)
- International Ramen Manufacturers Association (food)
- International Regional Magazine Association
- International Rehabilitation Medicine Association
- International Russian Motorcycle Association
- Intraretinal Microvascular Abnormalities
- Inverted Roof Membrane Assemblies
- Income-Related Monthly Adjustment Amount (Medicare Part B; also Medicare subsidy reduction)
- Information Resource Management Advisory Council (Vermont and Florida)
- Information Resource Management Association of Canada
- Information Resource Management Board
- International Risk Management Benchmarking Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Members of the International Recording Media Association (IRMA), Princeton, N.
The International Recording Media Association (IRMA; Princeton, NJ), a trade association encompassing organizations involved in all facets of the recording media, including material providers, manufacturers, replicators, duplicators, and packagers, has begun the publication of Mediaware magazine.
Sony is a member of the DVD Forum and the International Recording Media Association (IRMA).
Something extra The International Recording Media Association nominated five DVD titles - ``Fight Club,'' ``Men in Black,'' ``Terminator 2: Ultimate Edition,'' ``The Matrix'' and ``The Nightmare Collection'' - for best overall DVD release of the year in its third annual DiVi awards.
could cost the domestic home video industry big bucks, according to a recently released white paper from the International Recording Media Association (ITA).
The service has prevented thousands of unauthorized CDs from being manufactured and is recognized by the International Recording Media Association (IRMA) and the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA).
Disctronics is also a strong supporter of initiatives such as the International Recording Media Association (IRMA) Anti- Piracy Compliance Program.