Over the next nine years, according to the International Ramen Manufacturers Association, worldwide consumption will reach 100 billion packs a year.
What does IRMA stand for?
IRMA stands for International Ramen Manufacturers Association (food)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IRMA
We have 80 other meanings of IRMA in our Acronym Attic
- Improved Software Requirement Quality Through Modeling and Animation (ESPRIT Project 10163)
- Impulse Radio Multiple Access
- Independent Records and Musicians Association (Japan)
- Indian Refractory Makers Association
- Information Resources Management Administration (US government)
- Information Resources Management Association (US)
- Infrared Modeling and Analysis
- Inhibit and Random Multiple Access (transmission protocol)
- Institute of Rural Management, Anand
- Integriertes Rheinland-Pfälzisches Mittelbewirtschaftungs- und Anordnungssystem (German)
- International Recording Media Association (now Content Delivery & Storage Association)
- International Regional Magazine Association
- International Rehabilitation Medicine Association
- International Russian Motorcycle Association
- Intraretinal Microvascular Abnormalities
- Inverted Roof Membrane Assemblies
- Income-Related Monthly Adjustment Amount (Medicare Part B; also Medicare subsidy reduction)
- Information Resource Management Advisory Council (Vermont and Florida)
- Information Resource Management Association of Canada
- Information Resource Management Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Jakarta Post quoted Eva Riyanti Hutapea, director general of the International Ramen Manufacturers Association, as saying the proposal came from PT Indofood Sukses Makmur during a two-day meeting of the second World Ramen Summit that opened Thursday.