When family planning services fail: Experience from Bangladesh," International Quarterly of Community Health Education 23(2): 151-167.
What does IQCHE stand for?
IQCHE stands for International Quarterly of Community Health Education
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Initial Qualification Cost
- Institut de Química Computacional (Institute of Computational Chemistry at the University of Girona)
- Institute for Quality and Certification (professional translation group; Germany)
- Institute of Quantum Computing
- Internal Quality Control
- Iowa Quality Center
- International Quality Crown Award
- Interviewer Quality Control Australia (est. 1991)
- Institute for Quantum and Complex Dynamics
- Informant Questionnaire on Cognitive Decline in the Elderly
- Informant Questionnaire on Cognitive Decline (in the Elderly)
- Information Quality Correction Request (US DOL)
- Ipswich Quarterly Court Records (Massachusetts)
- Fish Inspection and Quality Control Service (Bangladesh)
- Improving Quantum Computer Simulations (University of Groningen; Netherlands)
- Incident Qualifications and Certification System (National Wildfire Coordinating Group)
- Internal Quality Control System (organic farming)
- Interviewer Quality Control Scheme (UK)
- Independent Quality Control Unit (various organizations)
- Inside Quality Design (magazine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
International Quarterly of Community Health Education, 12, 225-248.