The International Quality Plasma Program (IQPP) is a voluntary industry certification that complements the regulatory requirements of U.
What does IQPP stand for?
IQPP stands for International Quality Plasma Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of IQPP in our Acronym Attic
- IBD (Inflammatory Bowel Disease) Quilt Project, Inc
- Independent Qualified Person
- Innovation, Quality, Productivity (Novartis, AG)
- Integrated Quality Program
- Intelligent Query Processor
- Interactive Qualifying Project (Worcester Polytech)
- Isolated Queen Pawn (chess)
- Independent Qualified Public Accountant (Department of Labor term)
- International Quarter Pony Association (breeders' association)
- International Quality & Productivity Center
- Iowa Quality Preschool Program Standards
- Input-Queued Packet Switch
- Institute of Qualified Private Secretaries (now Institute of Professional Administrators; UK)
- Institute of Qualified Professional Secretaries (UK)
- Iquique, Chile - Chucumata (Airport Code)
- Integrated Quantity and Quality Model
- Initial Qualitative and Quantitative Personnel Requirements Information
- Individual Qualification Record
- Indonesia Quake Relief
- Inpatient Quality Reporting (hospitals)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The NDDR is one of many voluntary initiatives taken by the source plasma industry through its International Quality Plasma Program (IQPP).
She directs worldwide standards development activities, and has supervised the development of ABRA Viral Marker Standard, Quality Assurance Standard and served as staff support to ABRA's international Quality Plasma Program (iQPP) Standards Committee.