About IPMA-HR The International Public Management Association for Human Resources (IPMA-HR) is an association representing the interests of state, local, and federal sector human resources professionals.
What does IPMA-HR stand for?
IPMA-HR stands for International Public Management Association for Human Resources
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- International Project Management Academy (Pathfinder LLC)
- International Project Management Association
- International Project Management Award
- International Project on Mathematical Attainment
- International Public Management Association
- International Publishing Management Association
- Internet Performance Measurement and Analysis
- Internet Protocol Manager Assistant (Cisco)
- Interstate Postgraduate Medical Association
- iParenting Media Awards
- International Personnel Management Association Assessment Council
- International Philippine Martial Arts Federation
- Independent Petroleum Marketers Association of Nigeria
- Internet Protocol Manager
- Internet Protocol Metro Area Network
- International Partner Martial Art Organizations (est. 1998; Arlington, VA)
- Intel Power Management Analysis Tool (evaluation)
- Interphase, Prophase, Metaphase, Anaphase, and Telophase (stages for mitosis)
- Interphase Prophase Metaphase Anaphase Telophase Cytokinesis (six phases of cell division)
- Institute of Plant and Microbial Biology (Nankang, Taipei, Taiwan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
More public-sector organizations will move to more integrated paid time off (PTO) programs, according to a recent survey from the International Public Management Association for Human Resources.
On April 27th, CKR Interactive's very own VP of Branding, Kasey Sixt, had the opportunity to do both and share her expertise about diversity in recruitment in a presentation given at the International Public Management Association for Human Resources.
Reichenberg, executive director of the International Public Management Association for Human Resources (IPMA-HR).
Monster Government Solutions, a division of Monster Worldwide (NASDAQ:MNST), announced today that it has entered into a joint marketing and vendor agreement with the International Public Management Association for Human Resources (IPMA-HR), a non-profit, membership organization dedicated to providing resources and advocacy for public human resource professionals at all levels.
The survey was conducted among members of two groups of government professionals: the International Public Management Association for Human Resources (IPMA-HR), and the National Association of State Personnel Executives (NASPE).