Lyness said at the 12th Congress of the International Psychogeriatric Association.
What does IPA stand for?
IPA stands for International Psychogeriatric Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IPA
We have 527 other meanings of IPA in our Acronym Attic
- International Prepress Association
- International Presentation Association
- International Press Academy
- International Press Association
- International Priority Airmail (USPS)
- International Probationary Association (Bangalore, India)
- International Professional Pool Players Association
- International Profit Associates, Inc.
- International Project Aid (Zurich, Switzerland)
- International Psychoanalytical Association
- International Publishers Association
- Internet Page Accelerator (Starband)
- Internet Poetry Archive
- Internet Protocol Adapter (also seen as IPAD)
- Internet Protocol Address
- Interpretative Phenomenological Analysis
- Interstate Pistol Association (competitive shooters upstate NY and PA)
- Inventor's Protection Act of 1999
- Investment Program Association (Ellicott City, MD)
- Investment Promotion Agency
Samples in periodicals archive:
STOCKHOLM -- Physicians often shy away from disclosing a diagnosis of mild cognitive impairment and discussing its potential to convert to Alzheimer's disease, and they differ in how they word the disclosure when they opt to share the diagnosis and prognosis with the patient and relatives, according to reports presented at the 12th Congress of the International Psychogeriatric Association.
George El-Nimr said in a poster session at a meeting of the International Psychogeriatric Association.
Joel Sadavoy said at the 12th Congress of the International Psychogeriatric Association.
STOCKHOLM -- Individuals who carry the apolipoprotein E [epsilon]4 allele that increases the risk of developing Alzheimer's disease may lower their risk to that of noncarriers through regular exercise, moderate fat intake, and low alcohol consumption, reported Tiia Ngandu at the 12th Congress of the International Psychogeriatric Association.
Louis University School of Medicine, speaking recently at the Ninth International Congress of International Psychogeriatric Association in Vancouver, British Columbia, specified the ingredients of the treatment "cocktail": A cholinesterase inhibitor, or drugs used to treat Alzheimer's; Vitamin E; and a non-steroidal, anti-inflammatory drug or COX-2 inhibitor, both of which are regularly taken to treat arthritis.
OSLO, Norway -- Pilot Study Shows Peripheral Blood-Based Gene Expression Assay Can Be Employed to Discriminate Patients with Parkinson and Alzheimer's Disease Norwegian life sciences company DiaGenic ASA (OSE:DIAG) announced it had presented a poster on discriminatory assays for Parkinson and Alzheimer's diseases at the European Regional Meeting of the International Psychogeriatric Association in Lisbon.
said at the 12th Congress of the International Psychogeriatric Association.