Requires qualifying rate plan and international provisioning.
What does IP stand for?
IP stands for International Provisioning (Sprint)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of IP
We have 112 other meanings of IP in our Acronym Attic
- Intermodulation Product
- Internal Pilot (Unmanned Aerial Vehicles)
- Internal Protocol
- Internal Publication
- International Paper
- International Partner
- International Pharmacopoeia
- International President
- International Priority (commerical carriage modality; FedEx)
- International Protection (CENELEC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In recent years, Global One has played a significant role in the development of IP services for ChinaNet, through the deployment of IP networks for several provincial Post and Telecommunications Administrations (PTA) as well as in the international provisioning of IP services.