2) In my involvement in the international protection of human rights over the last four decades, this now seems to be the largest single missing element in the human rights cause.
What does IPHR stand for?
IPHR stands for International Protection of Human Rights
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IPHR
We have 3 other meanings of IPHR in our Acronym Attic
- Institute for Population Health Policy (University of Texas-Pan American; Edinburg, TX)
- Institute for Public Health Practice (Iowa City, IA)
- Intra-Peritoneal Hyperthermic Perfusion
- Iowa Physician Health Program (est. 1996; Des Moines, IA)
- Illinois Public Health Preparedness Center
- Inbound Post Head Pointer Register (microprocessor coding)
- Indigo Plateau HQ (IRC network)
- Inside the Park Home Run (baseball)
- Interactive Preventive Health Record (clinical study)
- International Partnership for Human Rights (Brussels, Belgium)
- Inverted Polypoid Hamartoma of the Rectum (gastroenterology)
- Indigenous Peoples' Health Research Centre (Canada)
- Interstate Plant Health Regulation Working Group (Department of Primary Industries and Fisheries; Australia)
- Indian Public Health Standard (regulation)
- Integrated Program in Humane Studies (Kenyon College; Gambier, OH)
- International Planning History Society
- Intraperitoneal Hypertonic Saline Injection (physiology)
- Iowa Park High School (Iowa Park, TX)
- iSchool for Poquoson High School
- Institute for Palliative & Hospice Training (Alexandria, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
; international protection of human rights, La Sapienza U.
The volume concludes with a discussion of whether, to what extent and how the fight against terrorism has encroached upon fundamental rules of international law such as the international protection of human rights or the use of force among States.