According to the International Property Maintenance Code (IPMC), exterior walkway areas, including parking lots, must be free of hazardous conditions.
What does IPMC stand for?
IPMC stands for International Property Maintenance Code
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IPMC
We have 28 other meanings of IPMC in our Acronym Attic
- Interagency Program Management Committee
- Intercom Programming & Manufacturing Co. Ltd. (Ghana)
- Interdepartmental Project Management Committee
- Interior Property Maintenance Checklist
- Interlink Pharma Marketing Corporation (Philippines)
- International Performance Management Council
- International Police Motor Corporation
- International Power Modulator Conference
- International Prime Markets Conference
- International Project Management Congress
- Interplanetary Mining Corporation
- Inventory of Premarital Conflict
- Investment Promotion and Management Cell
- ionic polymer metal composite
- Ionomeric Polymer Metal Composites
- IPtimize Management Center
- Iran Piston Manufacturing Company
- Iron Pig Motorcycle Club (Oroville, California)
- Islamic Peninsula Movement for Change
- Industrial Process, Measurement and Control System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Group B codes under consideration include the International Energy Conservation Code (IECC); International Existing Building Code (IEBC); International Fire Code (IFC): International Code Council Performance Code (ICCPC); International Property Maintenance Code (IPMC); International Wildland-Urban Interface Code (IWUIC); International Zoning Code (IZC): International Residential Code (IRC); and International Swimming Pool and Spa Code (ISPSC).
The new codes and standards include the 2009 Washington State Building Code, the International Property Maintenance Code and the Electrical Code.
The proposal also has retroactive requirements with proposed changes to the International Fire Code and International Property Maintenance Code.
Other international code drafts by ICC committees are well underway, including first drafts of the 1998 International Property Maintenance Code and International Zoning Code.