An estimated 1 million children worldwide, between the ages of 5 and 17, work in quarries and mines, according to a 2005 report by the International Programme on the Elimination of Child Labour (IPEC).
What does IPECL stand for?
IPECL stands for International Programme on the Elimination of Child Labour
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of IPECL in our Acronym Attic
- Interstate Parcel Express Company (defunct Australian airline)
- Illinois Petroleum Equipment Contractor's Association
- Indiana Petroleum Equipment Contractors Association
- Initiating, Planning, Executing, Controlling and Closing (project management)
- International Programs Enhancement and Coordination Committee (Texas A&M University)
- Interprovincial Power Engineering Curriculum Committee (Canada)
- Integrated Power Environmental and Chemical Control System
- Intellectual Property Enforcement Consultative Group (Australia)
- Independent Physicians of El Camino Hospital (California)
- International Program for the Elimination of Child Labor
- Integrated Power and Environmental Control System
- Internet Protocol Enterprise Communication Solutions (IP-based Key Telephone System)
- IP Enabled Communications Systems (full blown IP-based PABX/Keyphone system)
- Institute for Partner Education & Development
- Institute for Policy and Economic Development
- Institute for Professional and Executive Development (seminar company; Washington, DC)
- Institute of Private Enterprise Development (Georgetown, Guyana)
- Integrated Postsecondary Education Database
- International Political Economy and Development (academic degree; Fordham University; New York)
- Intellectual Property and Economic Development Division (division of World Intellectual Property Organization)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Harvest for the future: Agriculture without child labour is the title of a new publication brought out by EI and the ILO, through the International Programme on the Elimination of Child Labour (IPEC).
International Programme on the Elimination of child Labour (IPEC): www.