Sidahmed, Associate Director for Partnership and Development, International Program Office, College of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences, University of California Davis.
What does IPO stand for?
IPO stands for International Program Office (US DoD)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of IPO
We have 136 other meanings of IPO in our Acronym Attic
- Interdecadal Pacific Oscillation (ocean science)
- Interim Possession Order (property rights; UK)
- Internal Purchase Order
- International Pact Organization
- International Pasta Organisation
- International Permanent Observatory (on Security During Major Events; UNICRI)
- International Police Organization
- International Powerlifting Organization
- International Press Organization
- International Procurement Office
- International Programs Office (US Navy)
- International Progress Organization
- International Project Office
- International Purchasing Office
- Internet Powered by Oracle
- Internet Protocol Over Optical (IETF)
- Interprovinciaal Overleg (Netherlands)
- Intervening Protection Optical (Pirelli)
- Investing Pays Off (Merrill Lynch)
- Investment Promotion Office (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Each MILDEP has an international program office (IPO) within their Service headquarters responsible for promoting and supporting international cooperation.
Recent MIDS-LVT Follow-On Contract Awards The Multifunctional Information Distribution System (MIDS) International Program Office has completed additional contract actions in pursuit of its mission to develop, field and support interoperable, affordable and secure MIDS tactical data link and programmable networking technologies and capabilities for the joint, coalition and international warfighter.
Link Spann, deputy, director of technology, security and cooperative programs, for the Navy International Program Office, said the process of setting up cooperative international agreements is "cumbersome.
Navy MIDS International Program Office in San Diego.
The Navy customers include: * Defense Security Cooperation Agency (DSCA) * Naval Air System Command (NAVAIR) * Naval Inventory Control Point (NAVICP) * Navy International Program Office (NAVIPO) * Naval Sea System Command (NAVSEA) * Naval Education & Training Security Assistance Field Activity (NETSAFA) * Space and Naval Warfare System Command (SPAWAR) * U.
Anteon will provide engineering and program support for the Program Management Warfare (PMW) 780 Airborne Networking & Integration International Program Office.
Navy, in support of the Multifunctional Information Distribution System (MIDS) International Program Office under a contract valued at approximately $3.