Postal Service also offers other discounted overseas mailing options, including International Priority Airmail and Valuepost.
What does IPA stand for?
IPA stands for International Priority Airmail (USPS)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of IPA
We have 527 other meanings of IPA in our Acronym Attic
- International Phonetic Association
- International Photography Awards
- International Platform Association
- International Platinum Association
- International Playground Association (UK)
- International Police Association
- International Prepress Association
- International Presentation Association
- International Press Academy
- International Press Association
- International Probationary Association (Bangalore, India)
- International Professional Pool Players Association
- International Profit Associates, Inc.
- International Project Aid (Zurich, Switzerland)
- International Psychoanalytical Association
- International Psychogeriatric Association
- International Publishers Association
- Internet Page Accelerator (Starband)
- Internet Poetry Archive
- Internet Protocol Adapter (also seen as IPAD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This procedure allows Blackett to take advantage of the presort discounts in the USPS's International Priority Airmail and International Surface Air Lift programs.
For mass business mailings, International Priority Airmail (IPA) provides airmail service at lower cost.