Key stage 2 pupils will be using the project-based International Primary Curriculum.
What does IPC stand for?
IPC stands for International Primary Curriculum (education)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IPC
We have 600 other meanings of IPC in our Acronym Attic
- International Point Code
- International Pole Camp (Canada)
- International Polychaete Conference
- International Poor Concern
- International Postal Corporation
- International Potash Company Ltd
- International Poverty Centre
- International Power Controller
- International Preschool Curriculum
- International Press Center (various locations)
- International Printing Company (various locations)
- International Prize Court
- International Production Company (Czech Republic)
- International Program Committee
- International Program Coordinator (various organizations)
- International Programs Center
- International Property Consultants (various locations)
- International Psoriasis Council (Dallas, TX)
- International Publishing Corporation
- Internet Policy Committee (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Key stage 2 pupils will be using the project based International Primary Curriculum (IPC).
There are sections to reference the International Primary Curriculum (IPC), Bloom's Taxonomy and Gardiner's learning style as well as three levels of language learning.
They are all working with the International Primary Curriculum (IPC) as a way of delivering the National Curriculum of Wales in a cross-curricular, thematic and internationally-minded way.
Year two teacher Maggie O'Rourke said: "The children do the international primary curriculum and this is part of the topic on transport.
Children at the Willoughby Road school have been immersing themselves - occasionally literally - in chocolate as part of the school's adopted International Primary Curriculum which helps pupils get to grips with all subjects through set themes.
The school, which was in special measures eight years ago, and is now rated outstanding by Ofsted sees the introduction of the International Primary Curriculum (IPC) as the final change for the better.
The world renowned, International Primary Curriculum is a hallmark of BSW and esteemed in international schools in 65 countries.