In addition, over 500 participants from 50 countries attended the International Primary Care Respiratory Group Conference, where Dr.
What does IPCRG stand for?
IPCRG stands for International Primary Care Respiratory Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of IPCRG in our Acronym Attic
- Interrupt Polarity Control Register
- Inverse Polymerase Chain Reaction
- Irish Professional Conservators and Restorers Association
- Illinois Purchased Care Review Board (Illinois State Board of Education)
- Integrated Patient Care and Research Building (St. Jude Children's Research Hospital; Memphis, TN)
- Intergalactic Pacific Coast Riders Club
- Internet Pacific Coast Riders Club (Honda PC800 motorcycle riders)
- Indiana Pervasive Computing Research
- Icosahedral Permuted Comparison of Relative Shape Similarity
- Induction of Psycho-Neuroses by Conditioned Reflex with Stress (The IPCRESS File, ovel by Len Deighton)
- Israel-Palestine Center for Research and Information
- Indiana Pioneer Cemeteries Restoration Project
- International Peace and Conflict Resolution Program (School of International Service; American University; Washington, DC)
- Installation Permanente de Contre-Sens (railway system)
- Institute of Professional Civil Servants
- Integrated Personal Communication System (Bellcore)
- Integrated Protection and Control Systems
- Interactive Problem Contol System
- Internal PC Server (IBM AS/400)
- International Programme on Chemical Safety (UNEP, ILO, WHO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SiAcentsn Williams from the International Primary Care Respiratory Group (IPCRG) pointed out: "Education of healthcare professionals in primary care will be essential when improving diagnosis and control of asthma in Europe as they are commonly the first contact for patients.
Chairman of Canadian Thoracic Society Asthma Committee Svein-Erik Myrseth President of the European Federation of the Allergy and Airway Diseases Patients Association (EFA), Norway Susanna Palkonen Executive Officer of the European Federation of the Allergy and Airway Diseases Patients Association (EFA), Belgium Professor David Price Professor of Primary Care Respiratory Medicine, University of Aberdeen, International Primary Care Respiratory Group (IPCRG), UK Dr.