PNN The South and East Europe Media Organisation (SEEMO), an affiliate of the International Press Institute (IPI), has named Turkish cameraman CE-neyt E[pounds sterling]nal and his missing colleague, Jordanian reporter of Palestinian origin Bashar Fahmi Kaddumi, the winners of the 2012 SEEMO Human Rights Award.
What does IPI stand for?
IPI stands for International Press Institute
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IPI
We have 235 other meanings of IPI in our Acronym Attic
- Inter-Processor Interrupt
- Intercept Pattern for Identification
- Interior Point Intermodal
- Internal Process Improvement
- International Parking Institute
- International Payment Instruction
- International Peace Institute (New York, NY)
- International Performance Institute (Florida)
- International Petroleum Institute (est. 1987)
- International Playthings, Inc. (Grand Toys International Limited)
- International Prognostic Index (oncology)
- International Property Investors (various locations)
- International Protein Index
- International Public Information
- Internet Policy Institute
- Internet Protocol Infrastructure
- Intrepid Potash, Inc. (Denver, CO)
- Ipiales, Colombia - San Luis (Airport Code)
- Irreversible Processed Indicator
- Isocyanate Products Incorporated
Samples in periodicals archive:
Amman, Nov 6 (Petra) -- Deputy Premier and Minister of Interior Awad Khleifat said on Tuesday that a free and objective media is a key building block in the Kingdom's reform and development process, pledging to provide all facilities to an International Press Institute IPI congress Jordan will host in May, 2013.
The International Press Institute (IPI) has also called for the immediate release of the two men, while the chairman of the Russian Journalists' Union, Vsevolod Leonidovich Bogdanov, issued a message in support of E[pounds sterling]nal.
The Vienna -based International Press Institute said in a statement that Mohammed al-Nabbous , 28, was shot by snipers on Saturday while the eastern city was under attack from Moamer Kadhafi 's forces.
Summary: International press institutes condemn Egyptian attempts to quell the freedom of the press as protests continue.
Lister is one of 60 global press freedom heroes of the International Press Institute (IPI).
Jawad is the fifth journalist to be killed in Iraq this year, and the third to be killed there in less than a month," the Vienna-based International Press Institute (IPI) said.
The veteran editor had also served as president of Indian Newspaper Society, member of the Press Council, founder member of Indian Press Institute and consultant of International Press Institute.