In fact, long distance prepaid phone cards are the fastest growing segment of the telecommunications industry, with more than 60 percent of Americans having used them, according to the International Prepaid Communications Association (IPCA).
What does IPCA stand for?
IPCA stands for International Prepaid Communications Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IPCA
We have 30 other meanings of IPCA in our Acronym Attic
- Intercontinental Private Clubs Affiliates Ltd. (Greece)
- Internal Physical Configuration Audit
- International Pacific College, Australia
- International Parchment Craft Academy
- International Parental Child Abduction
- International Pediatric Chairs Association
- International Pet Chinchilla Association (Hong Kong)
- International Petroleum Cooperative Alliance Commission (UN)
- International Physically Disabled Chess Association (Czech Republic)
- International Polymer Currency Association (Australia)
- International Presidential Consulting Agency (Syphon Filter; video game)
- International Prison Chaplains' Association
- Internet & Personal Computing Abstracts
- Internet Parallel Computing Archive
- Inventory of Potential Communicative Acts (Australia)
- Isolated Children's Parents' Association (Australia)
- Istituto per la Promozione della Cultura Alimentare (Milan, Italy)
- Industrial Power Consumers Association of Alberta
- Interdepartmental Program in Classical Art and Archaeology (University of Michigan)
- International Pharmaceutical Congress Advisory Association (Basel, Switzerland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cherkas is also a board member and chairman of the membership committee for the International Prepaid Communications Association (IPCA).
13, 2001 IXCs Threaten To Roll Out New Policies over Thanksgiving Weekend The International Prepaid Communications Association (IPCA), a trade association representing prepaid communication service providers announced today that AT&T, WorldCom, Sprint, Qwest and Global Crossing, are planning to implement new policies over the Thanksgiving weekend which will force debit card customers to incur huge rate increases when calling from payphones.