These filings were made following release of a favorable Report of the International Preliminary Examination Authority in the International stage of the patent application process.
What does IPE stand for?
IPE stands for International Preliminary Examination (patents)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IPE
We have 193 other meanings of IPE in our Acronym Attic
- Interconnect(ion) Performance Estimation
- Interconnect, Passive & Electromechanical
- Interface Processing Equipment
- Intermediate Public Examination (India)
- International Panel of Experts (also seen as IPOE)
- International Petroleum Encyclopedia
- International Petroleum Exchange
- International Pizza Expo
- International Political Economy
- International Position Evaluation (Mercer)
- International Private Equity (various organizations)
- International Programs in Engineering (Michigan)
- International Projects in Education
- International Property Exhibition (trade show)
- Internet Protocol Encapsulator
- Internetwork Packet Exchange (usually seen as IPX)
- Interpersonal Political Environment
- Interprofessional Education (healthcare)
- Inverse Photoemission
- Investimentos e Participações Empresariais (Portugal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
TSI is confident that this official communication from the International Preliminary Examination Authority signals the development of additional valid and enforceable rights in the areas of supporting metabolism and transportation of glucose and carbohydrates into muscle cells and methods for performing weight management.
Via the release of the International Preliminary Examination Report dated Aug.
OTC BB: CLKTF, CDNX: CLK) announces that it has received the International Preliminary Examination report from the European Patent Office "EPO" in Munich on the PCT Patent Application No.
In addition to these three allowances, the company received an International Preliminary Examination Report indicating approval of all claims that were filed in an application through the Patent Cooperation Treaty ("PCT").