Today the most effective agent of international co-ordination is the International Postal Corporation, a private holding company of 21 of the world's largest postal corporations (including Canada Post).
What does IPC stand for?
IPC stands for International Postal Corporation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IPC
We have 600 other meanings of IPC in our Acronym Attic
- International Pepper Conference
- International Permaculture Conference
- International Petroleum Corporation
- International Pharmaceutical Company (various locations)
- International Photographic Council
- International Plumbing Code
- International Point Code
- International Pole Camp (Canada)
- International Polychaete Conference
- International Poor Concern
- International Potash Company Ltd
- International Poverty Centre
- International Power Controller
- International Preschool Curriculum
- International Press Center (various locations)
- International Primary Curriculum (education)
- International Printing Company (various locations)
- International Prize Court
- International Production Company (Czech Republic)
- International Program Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
From the International Postal Corporation now monitoring mailflow with RFID in over 50 countries to Saudi Post tagging postal boxes, the big innovations are now happening.
PHOENIX -- Axway, the Business Interaction Networks company, today announced International Postal Corporation (IPC) has successfully migrated from Axway's legacy product AMTrix to the Axway Business-to-Business integration (B2Bi) solution, based on its award-winning Synchrony[TM] platform.