95 Hardcover The international political economy of new regionalisms series JZ1480 This is a comparative critical account of Canadian and US approaches to democracy promotion in Latin America.
What does IPE stand for?
IPE stands for International Political Economy
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of IPE
We have 193 other meanings of IPE in our Acronym Attic
- Inter-PRE (Performance Routing Engine) Ethernet (Cisco)
- Inter-Professional Education
- Interconnect(ion) Performance Estimation
- Interconnect, Passive & Electromechanical
- Interface Processing Equipment
- Intermediate Public Examination (India)
- International Panel of Experts (also seen as IPOE)
- International Petroleum Encyclopedia
- International Petroleum Exchange
- International Pizza Expo
- International Position Evaluation (Mercer)
- International Preliminary Examination (patents)
- International Private Equity (various organizations)
- International Programs in Engineering (Michigan)
- International Projects in Education
- International Property Exhibition (trade show)
- Internet Protocol Encapsulator
- Internetwork Packet Exchange (usually seen as IPX)
- Interpersonal Political Environment
- Interprofessional Education (healthcare)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Given the explosiveness of the relationship between India and China, China has done a very skilful job in neutralising India by inviting SA to join BRICS," Mills Soko, associate professor of international political economy at the University of Cape Town in 2009.
He is also Co-Director of the Leitner Program for Comparative and International Political Economy at Yale University.
The cerebral Brown, who served under Tony Blair's long premiership as finance minister, will give the Malcolm Wiener Lecture in International Political Economy on September 23.
It is aimed at policy practitioners and students and academics in comparative politics, public policy, and international political economy, as well as environmental politics and management.
When China acceded to the WTO in 2001, it agreed to give unlimited access and equal treatment to foreign-based or foreign-owned businesses in many categories of services, including online services, according to a recent report of the European Centre for International Political Economy in Brussels.
275, $90 The authors begin with the obvious question 'why yet another textbook in international political economy (IPE)?
FRIEDRICH WU Adjunct Associate Professor of International Political Economy, Institute of Defense & Strategic Studies, Nanyang Technological University, and former Director of Economics at Singapore's Ministry of Trade and Industry Even though there was a deceleration in the expansion of industrial output and fixed asset investment in the latest month of July, one month s figures do not make a trend.