Please Don't Forget Me" follows a turning point in Dave and Jane Long's lives, beginning when Dave, a 27-year law enforcement veteran in northern Wyoming, became restless at his job and decided to apply for a position as an International Police Liaison Officer (IPLO) which stationed him in Iraq.
What does IPLO stand for?
IPLO stands for International Police Liaison Officer
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IPLO
We have 3 other meanings of IPLO in our Acronym Attic
- Interrogating Public Land Mobile Network (mobile telephony)
- Idaho Preparedness Learning Management System (Idaho State University)
- Intelligent Physical-Layer Management Solution (Rit Technologies)
- Idaho Plato Learning Network
- India Precision Lightning Network (lightning detection; also seen as INPLN)
- Internetowa Partia Ludzi Normalnych (Polish: Internet Party of Normal People)
- Intra-Pelvic Lymph Node (oncology)
- Iola Phone Line Network
- I Prywatne Liceum Ogolnoksztalcace (Polish: First Private Secondary School; Poland)
- Intellectual Property Law Offices (San Jose, CA)
- Iraqi Police Liaison Officer
- Irish People's Liberation Organisation
- International Pipe Line and Offshore Contractors Association
- Illinois Professional Learners' Partnership
- Indigenous Peoples Law and Policy (University of Arizona program; Tucson, AZ)
- Incapacitated Persons Legal Protection Act
- Intellectual Property Law Practitioners Association
- Internet Packet Loss Ratio
- IP Packet Loss Ratio
- Imagery Product Library Subsystem (Tactical Exploitation Group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Brian, 58, was working as an international police liaison officer (IPLO) with DynCorp International (NYSE:DCP), and had been in Iraq since June.
Wetherbee, 46, was working as an international police liaison officer (IPLO) with DynCorp International.
Domingo, of North Charleston, SC, joined DI as an international police liaison officer in August.
IRVING, Texas -- Mike Dawes of Stilwell, Oklahoma, an International Police Liaison Officer with DynCorp International, was killed today by a suicide bomber in Iraq.
IRVING, Texas -- Deborah Dawn Klecker, an international police liaison officer serving in Iraq with DynCorp International under contract to the Department of State, was killed on June 27 by a roadside bomb.