Available in five capacities ranging from 100 gallons to 300 gallons, ProceptorPDI is approved in all fifty states using the Uniform Plumbing Code or the International Plumbing Code and is certified by PDI and IAPMO.
What does IPC stand for?
IPC stands for International Plumbing Code
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IPC
We have 600 other meanings of IPC in our Acronym Attic
- International Patent Classification
- International Peace Commission (Islamabad, Pakistan)
- International Penguin Conference
- International Pension Centre (UK)
- International Pepper Community
- International Pepper Conference
- International Permaculture Conference
- International Petroleum Corporation
- International Pharmaceutical Company (various locations)
- International Photographic Council
- International Point Code
- International Pole Camp (Canada)
- International Polychaete Conference
- International Poor Concern
- International Postal Corporation
- International Potash Company Ltd
- International Poverty Centre
- International Power Controller
- International Preschool Curriculum
- International Press Center (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Several plumbing codes that have been adopted by many cities, including the Uniform Plumbing Code, 1991 edition; the Standard Plumbing Code, 1994 edition; and the International Plumbing Code, 1995 edition, require that the maximum delivery temperature of water in showers shall not exceed 120 degrees.
A choice in service providers to show compliance through listing to both the International Plumbing Code (IPC) and the Uniform Plumbing Code (UPC).
In less than six years, the ICC published 11 International Codes (I-Codes): * International Building Code, * International Residential Code, * International Mechanical Code, * International Plumbing Code, * International Fire Code, * ICC Electrical Code, * International Fuel Gas Code, * International Energy Conservation Code, * International Private Sewage Code, * International Property Maintenance Code and * International Zoning Code.
The International Plumbing Code and the International Private Sewage Disposal Code were published in 1995, and revised in 1997.
ACE DuraFlo's ePIPE, a patented epoxy lining product/process for small diameter potable water systems, stands alone in meeting the criteria established by the International Plumbing Code and has been successfully evaluated for health and physical properties by the International Code Council (ICC).
SGS can now both test and certify products for their adherence to the Uniform and International Plumbing Codes, offering market advantages including rapid turnaround, competitive pricing, and testing labs around the world.
Included in the initial offering are such titles as the 2000 International Building Code, 2000 International Residential Code for One- and Two-Family Dwellings, 2000 International Plumbing Code, 2000 International Fire Code, and the 2001 ICC Performance Code for Buildings and Facilities.