PRAGUE, Czech Republic & GIVAT SHMUEL, Israel -- At a plenary session addressing attendees of the International Plasma Protein Congress (IPPC 2006) taking place in Prague on March 7th and 8th, a panel of industry consultants and opinion leaders discussed the evolving world-wide plasma markets and highlighted Gammacan's (OTCBB:GCAN) efforts in the field.
What does IPPC stand for?
IPPC stands for International Plasma Protein Congress
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IPPC
We have 38 other meanings of IPPC in our Acronym Attic
- Intermittent Pulmonary Positive Pressure Breathing
- International Program on Plant Bioassays (est. 1992)
- Independent Power Producers Association of British Columbia
- Integrated Personnel Planning & Budgeting System
- Internet Protocol Private Branch Exchange
- Infrastructure Payments and Progress Committee
- Integrated Plant Protection Center (Oregon State University)
- Integrated Policy Prevention Control
- Integrated Pollution Prevention and Control
- International Plant Protection Convention (treaty)
- International Pulsed Power Conference (IEEE)
- Independent Philippine Petroleum Companies Association (Philippines)
- International Professional Pond Contractors Association
- Internet Protocol Payload Compression Protocol
- Introduction to the Principles and Practice of Clinical Research
- Institute for Public Policy and Citizenship Studies (Florida International University)
- Ibu Pejabat Polis Daerah (Indonesian: Ibu Pejabat Regional Policy)
- In-Place Patient Decontamination (US Air Force)
- Inferior Posterior Pancreatico-Duodenal (pancreas)
- InfoPrint ProcessDirector (workflow software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Business Editors/Health/Medical Writers BRUSSELS, Belgium--(BUSINESS WIRE)--March 26, 2003 International Plasma Protein Congress 2003 Keynote Address Focuses on Harmonized Regulations and Patient and Customer Involvement In a keynote speech delivered today at the International Plasma Protein Congress 2003, sponsored by the Plasma Protein Therapeutics Association (PPTA), Aventis Behring President and CEO, Ruedi E.