He also completed two terms (1984 and 1985) as president of the International Pipe Line and Offshore Contractors Association.
What does IPLOCA stand for?
IPLOCA stands for International Pipe Line and Offshore Contractors Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of IPLOCA in our Acronym Attic
- Idaho Plato Learning Network
- India Precision Lightning Network (lightning detection; also seen as INPLN)
- Internetowa Partia Ludzi Normalnych (Polish: Internet Party of Normal People)
- Intra-Pelvic Lymph Node (oncology)
- Iola Phone Line Network
- I Prywatne Liceum Ogolnoksztalcace (Polish: First Private Secondary School; Poland)
- Intellectual Property Law Offices (San Jose, CA)
- International Police Liaison Officer
- Iraqi Police Liaison Officer
- Irish People's Liberation Organisation
- Illinois Professional Learners' Partnership
- Indigenous Peoples Law and Policy (University of Arizona program; Tucson, AZ)
- Incapacitated Persons Legal Protection Act
- Intellectual Property Law Practitioners Association
- Internet Packet Loss Ratio
- IP Packet Loss Ratio
- Imagery Product Library Subsystem (Tactical Exploitation Group)
- Institute for Policy and Legal Studies (Tirana, Albania)
- Institute of Professional Legal Studies (New Zealand)
- Intellectual Property Law Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
The International Pipe Line And Offshore Contractors Association (IPLOCA) elected new 2003-2004 board of directors on Sept.
Jean Guyot, president of the International Pipe Line and Offshore Contractors Association in Gent, Belgium, died January 26 at the American Hospital in Paris, France.