The award of 'Professional Photographer of the Year 2011-12 on Green India: Environmental Stories' has been given to Pankaj Sharma, who is among a few in India, who have been honoured with Associateship of India International Photographic Council, New Delhi and Fellowship of Federation of Indian Photography, Kolkata.
What does IPC stand for?
IPC stands for International Photographic Council
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IPC
We have 600 other meanings of IPC in our Acronym Attic
- International Paralympic Committee
- International Patent Classification
- International Peace Commission (Islamabad, Pakistan)
- International Penguin Conference
- International Pension Centre (UK)
- International Pepper Community
- International Pepper Conference
- International Permaculture Conference
- International Petroleum Corporation
- International Pharmaceutical Company (various locations)
- International Plumbing Code
- International Point Code
- International Pole Camp (Canada)
- International Polychaete Conference
- International Poor Concern
- International Postal Corporation
- International Potash Company Ltd
- International Poverty Centre
- International Power Controller
- International Preschool Curriculum
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lerner, president and CEO of Ritz Interactive has been appointed to the Board of Directors of The International Photographic Council (IPC).
PHILADELPHIA -- The American Society of Media Photographers (ASMP) has announced that Past President Richard Dale Kelly, a Pittsburgh based photographer who creates environmental portraits with style, has received the 2011 International Photographic Council (IPC) Professional Photographer Leadership Award.
The International Photographic Council (IPC) is a multinational non-governmental organization of the United Nations, composed of representatives from every major sector of the photographic industry.
The competition is supported by the UN Department of Public Information (UN/DPI), the Joint UN Information Committee (JUNIC), the International Photographic Council, Japan Airlines, National Geographic and Time Warner Inc.
During his career in photography, McGrath has received many honors and awards, including the Photo Marketing Association International's Distinguished Service Award, the Lifetime Achievement Award presented by the PhotoImaging Manufacturers and Distributors Association, as well as the 1999 Industry Leadership Award at the United Nations from the International Photographic Council.
The competition was also supported by the United Nations Department of Public Information (UNDPI), the United Nations Conference on Environment and Development (UNCED), and the International Photographic Council (IPC), Varig Brazilian Airlines, Japan Airlines and the Eastern Kodak Company.