Greenberger has presented and spoken to international and national audiences including the American Jewish Congress Commission for Women's Empowerment, the International Pharmaceutical Federation, the International Council of Nurses, the Aspen Institute Health Forum, TEDxNASA and the Biotechnology Industry Organization.
What does IPF stand for?
IPF stands for International Pharmaceutical Federation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IPF
We have 164 other meanings of IPF in our Acronym Attic
- Instrumented Protective Function
- Integrated Planning Framework (various organizations)
- Integrated Processing Facility
- Intelligence Processing Facility
- Interactive Processing Facility
- Interactive Productivity Facility (IBM software package for VM/SP Operating System)
- Interference Protection Feature
- Intergovernmental Panel on Forests
- Internal Protection Fault
- International Personal Finance (various locations)
- International Polar Foundation
- International Policy Fellowship
- International Powerlifting Federation
- International Press Federation
- International Priority Freight (commerical carriage modality; FedEx)
- International Protection Force
- Internet Protocol Filter (NetBSD Firewall System)
- Interstitial Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Invalid Page Fault
- Investment Property Fund
Samples in periodicals archive:
These data, presented at the International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP) Pharmaceutical Sciences World Congress (PSWC 2010) and American Association of Pharmaceutical Sciences (AAPS) Annual Meeting, provide a mechanistic explanation for the observed absence of nephrotoxicity in human clinical testing of both compounds to date.
However, we also see an education and income gap that will need to be closed to ensure the pressure on current pharmacists isn't too great, and so that we can continue to attract the best and brightest to the profession in the future," said Ton Hoek, Chief Executive Officer of the International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP).
National Academy of Sciences, listed among the most highly cited pharmacologists worldwide and recognized with the highest scientific awards of nine professional societies, including the Distinguished Pharmaceutical Scientist award of the American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists, the Rawls-Palmer Progress in Medicine award of the American Society for Pharmacology and Therapeutics, the Higuchi research Prize of the American Pharmacists Association and the Host-Madsen Medal of the International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP).
5, 2003 Global Prize Program to Award Total of 24,000 Euros for Outstanding Research Addressing Pharmacist Role in Patient Healthcare IMS Health (NYSE: RX) and The Community Pharmacy Section of the International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP CPS) today announced the launch of a recognition program to honor and reward original thinking in the field of healthcare.
Business/Health & Science Editors BIOWIRE2K HILLEROD, Denmark--(BW HealthWire)--January 28, 2002 'Virtual Poster Gallery' Provides Insights to Community Pharmacists on New Developments in Pharmacy Practice The Community Pharmacy Section of the International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP CPS) and IMS HEALTH today announced the launch of the "Virtual Poster Gallery," a Web-based information resource that provides pharmacists around the world with instant access to timely, topical healthcare insights that support them in their daily practice.
Benet has received numerous awards from organizations such as the American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics (1995), the American Pharmaceutical Association (2000) and the International Pharmaceutical Federation (2001).
He is chair of the Organizing Committee for the Millennial World Congress of Pharmaceutical Sciences for the International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP).