English language training courses will assist to develop potential of the language knowledge for Kyrgyz military men in order to participate in regional and international peace support operations, post-conflict support and disaster cleanup operations, the draft memorandum said.
What does IPSO stand for?
IPSO stands for International Peace Support Operations (course)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IPSO
We have 43 other meanings of IPSO in our Acronym Attic
- Idiopathic Posterior Subretinal Neovascularization
- Indiana-Purdue Student Newspapers (Fort Wayne, IN)
- Information Point Station Network (wireless communications)
- Information Processing in Sensor Networks (International Conference)
- Institut de Protection et de Sûreté Nucléaire (French: Institute for Protection and Nuclear Safety(French: Institute for Protection and Nuclear Safety; Atomic Energy Commission and Energy Alternatives)
- International Product Safety News
- Inter Press Service News Agency
- Internet Pinball Serial Number Database (pinball machine database)
- Information Piety Society of Orthodoxy (Catholic ministry)
- Input, Processing, Storage, Output (computer engineering)
- International Psychoanalytic Studies Organization (since 1971)
- International Psychology Students Organization
- Internet Protocol Security Option
- Irish Payment Services Organisation (Ireland)
- Original Integrated Protection System
- Intellectual Property System on Chip
- Inhibitory Postsynaptic Potential
- Injury Prevention and Safety Promotion
- Institute for Public Safety Partnerships (Chicago, IL)
- Instituto de Previsión Social del Periodista (Guatemala)
Samples in periodicals archive:
in International Peace Support Operations, Irish Centre for Human Rights, Galway, Ireland (2006).
International peace support operations continue to play a key role in global stability and in UK foreign policy, he said.