Baird will be in Luxembourg for an event co-hosted by Luxembourg s Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs and Immigration, Jean Asselborn, and the International Peace Institute.
What does IPI stand for?
IPI stands for International Peace Institute (New York, NY)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IPI
We have 235 other meanings of IPI in our Acronym Attic
- Intelligence Press, Inc.
- Intelligent Peripheral Interface
- Intended Point of Impact (US Air Force)
- Inter-Path Interference
- Inter-Processor Interrupt
- Intercept Pattern for Identification
- Interior Point Intermodal
- Internal Process Improvement
- International Parking Institute
- International Payment Instruction
- International Performance Institute (Florida)
- International Petroleum Institute (est. 1987)
- International Playthings, Inc. (Grand Toys International Limited)
- International Press Institute
- International Prognostic Index (oncology)
- International Property Investors (various locations)
- International Protein Index
- International Public Information
- Internet Policy Institute
- Internet Protocol Infrastructure
Samples in periodicals archive:
Closely connected to the United Nations, the International Peace Institute is a non-profit organization based in New York and Vienna and a crucial instigator of peace accords around the world.
We have to be able to respond and provide the urgently needed life-saving assistance," Moumtzis told the International Peace Institute (IPI) during a visit to the institute headquarters.
The report is being launched in New York today, before an audience of representatives of national missions to the United Nations, UN officials and other interested individuals, at an event hosted by the International Peace Institute.
According to a study by New York's International Peace Institute, Egyptians and others are choosing to use dollars rather than their own currencies.
His Royal Highness Prime Minister Prince Khalifa bin Salman Al Khalifa made the comment as he received UN secretary-general's special envoy and International Peace Institute president Terje Rod-Larsen.
In March 2010, the International Peace Institute reported that 56 percent of Israelis support the Geneva initiative, with about half of the Palestinian population supporting it.
I've been to a lot of tech conferences, but I've rarely seen the sort of enthusiasm and optimism that I witnessed at the Sir Bani Yas conference, convened by Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed, foreign minister of the United Arab Emirates, and the International Peace Institute.