The MAGIC fleet will thus help ease traffic congestion, since roughly 30 percent of city traffic is caused by drivers searching for parking spots, according to the " 2012 Emerging Trends in Parking report" by the International Parking Institute.
What does IPI stand for?
IPI stands for International Parking Institute
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IPI
We have 235 other meanings of IPI in our Acronym Attic
- Intel Product Integrator
- Intellectual Property Interface
- Intelligence Press, Inc.
- Intelligent Peripheral Interface
- Intended Point of Impact (US Air Force)
- Inter-Path Interference
- Inter-Processor Interrupt
- Intercept Pattern for Identification
- Interior Point Intermodal
- Internal Process Improvement
- International Payment Instruction
- International Peace Institute (New York, NY)
- International Performance Institute (Florida)
- International Petroleum Institute (est. 1987)
- International Playthings, Inc. (Grand Toys International Limited)
- International Press Institute
- International Prognostic Index (oncology)
- International Property Investors (various locations)
- International Protein Index
- International Public Information
Samples in periodicals archive:
Parking is all about mobility and connectivity," said Casey Jones, CAPP, chairman of the International Parking Institute (IPI), the world's largest association representing parking professionals and the parking industry.
GPC collaborates with the two largest parking associations in America, the National Parking Association and the International Parking Institute, and its Board includes members from BMW and leading national parking management companies.
and Siemens announced today at the International Parking Institute Conference and Expo in Pittsburgh that Streetline and Republic Intelligent Transportation Services, Inc.
Parking today is about mobility and connectivity," said Casey Jones, CAPP, chairman of the International Parking Institute (IPI), the world's largest association representing the parking industry.
The International Parking Institute, the largest trade association of the parking industry, offers this advice to avoid parking citations: Parking rules and regulations are important for driver and pedestrian safety.
International Parking Institute Also Names MPA COO Fred Bredemeyer Parking Professional of the Year MIAMI, June 4 /PRNewswire/ -- The International Parking Institute (IPI) today named the Miami Parking Authority (MPA) "2008 Parking Organization of the Year" and MPA Chief Operating Officer Fred Bredemeyer, CAPP, "Parking Professional of the Year.
While the throngs of shoppers bode well for retailers, the large, deal-hungry crowds create significant challenges--especially when it comes to parking," says Shawn Conrad, executive director of the International Parking Institute, the largest association of parking professionals.