The financial support we have received from the International Palliative Care Initiative, Open Society Foundations; with collaborative support provided by the National Cancer Institute, Office of International Affairs, and The Palliative Care Initiative of The Diana Princess of Wales Memorial Fund allows us to select palliative care physicians from low and middle resource countries, and to provide an educational experience that fosters leadership skill building and opportunities to practice leadership in a variety of settings.
What does IPCI stand for?
IPCI stands for International Palliative Care Initiative (est. 1999)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IPCI
We have 13 other meanings of IPCI in our Acronym Attic
- Institute of Physical Chemistry (Polish Academy of Sciences; Poland)
- Institute of Professional Colon Hydrotherapy (Reston, Scotland, UK)
- Intraoperative Peritoneal Chemo-Hyperthermia
- Incarcerated Peoples Cultural Heritage Aboriginal Corporation (Australia)
- Indicative Planning Council for the Housing Industry (Australia)
- Institute for the Protection of Cultural Heritage of Slovenia
- International Plant Cold Hardiness Seminar
- In Perpetuum Cum Infamia (Latin: Life Long Dismission with Shame)
- Indirect Practice Cost Index (US DHHS)
- Initial Product Configuration Identification
- International Pernambuco Conservation Initiative (Brazilian tree conservation)
- International Polished Concrete Institute (Norris, TN)
- Islamic Propagation Centre International (Canada)
- Infrastructure Protection and Computer Intrusion Squad (US FBI; Washington, DC)
- Inspectorate of Pollution Corporate Information System
- Indian Petrochemicals Corporation Limited
- Instrumentation Program and Command List
- Instrumentation Program and Component List (US NASA)
- Integrated Pollution Control Licence (Ireland)
- Integrated Prioritized Capability List
Samples in periodicals archive:
One of the newest programs is the International Palliative Care Leadership Development Initiative, funded by a grant from the International Palliative Care Initiative, Open Society Institute, with collaborative support provided by the National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, Maryland and The Diana, Princess of Wales Memorial Fund.