The International Pacific Salmon Fisheries Commission was established in 1937 to restore the sockeye salmon, Oncorhynchus nerka, runs of the Fraser River, British Columbia (Roos ).
What does IPSFC stand for?
IPSFC stands for International Pacific Salmon Fisheries Commission
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of IPSFC in our Acronym Attic
- Internet Protocol Security
- Internet Protocol Security Keying Information Resource Record Working Group (IETF)
- International Project for Sustainable Energy Paths
- International Purchasing and Supply Education and Research Association
- Indigenous Peoples Survival Foundation (Salt Lake City, UT)
- International Pharmaceutical Students Federation (est. 1949)
- International Pharmacy Student Federation
- International Physical Security Forum (annual inter-governmental physical security conference)
- Internet Protocol Service Fabric (Virtela)
- Interreligious Peace Sports Festival (New York, NY)
- Icon Personnel Services Group (Conyers, GA)
- In-Plant Sustainable & Green (certification program)
- Indigenous Peoples Specialty Group (Association of American Geographers)
- Information Processing Steering Group
- Innovative Public Services Group (European Public Administration Network)
- Intelligence Product Support Group
- Intelligence Program Support Group
- International Patient Safety Goals
- International Products Sourcing Group (computer company)
- Internet Protocol Services Generator (CoSine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The International Pacific Salmon Fisheries Commission, which began its work on the Fraser in 1937, fostered a common vision, proved more willing to use science, and paid attention to the answers.
Later he became the director of investigations for the International Fisheries Commission Halibut), the International Pacific Salmon Fisheries Commission, and the Fisheries Research Institute of the University of Washington.