22-25, 2013, IUVA will co-host a conference with the International Ozone Association (IOA) in Las Vegas, Nevada.
What does IOA stand for?
IOA stands for International Ozone Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IOA
We have 91 other meanings of IOA in our Acronym Attic
- Institute on Aging (University of North Carolina)
- Instrument Operating Assembly
- Integrated Office Accounting
- Integrated Operation Architecture (BMS Software, Inc)
- Integrated Operations Architecture (NASA)
- International Olympic Athlete (2000 Olympics; now East Timor)
- International Ombudsman Association (Hillsborough, NJ)
- International Ornithological Association
- International Ostomy Association
- International Oversight Advisory (fictional, TV series Stargate)
- Interobserver Agreement (medicine)
- Investigators of America
- Ioannina, Greece - Ioannina (Airport Code)
- Islands of Adventure (Universal Studios theme park)
- Intelligent Operations, Administration and Maintenance (US Army)
- International Ozone Association-Pan American Group (technology transfer)
- Image of an Assassination (documentary)
- Immediate Office of the Assistant Administrator
- Institute of Actuaries of Australia
- Intentions of an Arsonist (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Robert Atkins of the Atkins Clinic, 212-758-2110; or the North American Headquarters of the International Ozone Association, 203-967-4845/ CO: ST: California IN: MTC SU: TM-TB -- SF006 -- 7077 08/30/93 12:14 EDT
TOMI also develops training programs and application protocols for its clients and is a member in good standing with the Indoor Air Quality Association, The International Ozone Association and The United States Green Building Council.
The results were outlined in a presentation at the North American Regional joint conference of the International Ozone Association (IOA) and International Ultraviolet Association (IUVA) in Boston by Dr.
Jim Bolton, a consultant on Vortex's DHS program and co-organizer of the 2007 World Congress on Ozone and UV Technologies that kicked off yesterday, said, "The benefits that have been demonstrated with the Vortex system is precisely why both the International UV Association (IUVA) and International Ozone Association (IOA) decided to bring the scientific community together to begin a dialogue on these combined technologies.
He is a member of the International Ozone Association and is on the group's food treatment task force.