The Audit Bureau said in a press statement that the signing of the agreement comes in accordance with the principles applied by the International Organization of Supreme Audit Institutions (INTOSAI) aimed to serve both sides' interests.
What does INTOSAI stand for?
INTOSAI stands for International Organization of Supreme Audit Institutions
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Intransit Customer Designate
- International National Trusts Organisation (conservation)
- Interrupt If Overflow Occurs
- Irish National Teachers Organisation
- Irish National Teachers' Organisation (Dublin, Ireland)
- Interdiction Operations
- International Operations
- International Opportunities (Girlguiding UK)
- International Tokamak Reactor (IAEA study)
- Internal Orderwire
- Immediate Needs Transportation Program (International Institute of Los Angeles; Los Angeles, CA)
- Introverted Intuitive Thinking Perceiving (Myers-Briggs personality type indicator)
- Iraqi National Turkoman Party
- Isoimmune Neonatal Thrombocytopenia Purpura
- Introverted, Intuitive, Thinking, Perceiving Central (personality type online forum)
- International Professional Engineer
- I Nominate This Post for Post of the Month
- Interim Amphibious Refresher Training
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jalahma said that this report reflected the results of the positive development that has occurred in various areas of work of the court particularly, with regard to its commitment to the application of international auditing standards, and standards issued by the International Organization of Supreme Audit Institutions.
According to Wondu, the audit documents, which mainly covered nine specific areas, were conducted in accordance with International Organization of Supreme Audit Institutions (INTOSAI) standards, which involved examining, on a test basis, evidence supporting the amounts and disclosures in the financial statements as well as assessing the accounting principles used and significant estimates made by management, among others.
Joseph Moser, President of the Court of Audit in the Federal Republic of Austria and Secretary General of the International Organization of Supreme Audit Institutions (INTOSAI) and his accompanying delegation currently visiting the Sultanate today visited the Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque.
The performance audit team followed government auditing standards (the Yellow Book) and conducted the review in a manner consistent with the code of ethics and standards issued by the International Organization of Supreme Audit Institutions.
A13153 October 1, 2004 The International Organization of Supreme Audit Institutions (INTOSAI) was founded in 1953 as an autonomous, independent, and non-political organization with the aim of promoting the exchange of ideas and experience between its members, the Supreme Audit Institutions (SAIs) of countries around the globe, in the field of government audit.
They also approved a proposal by the Saudi public supervision department to examine -- and benefit from -- recommendation of the conference of the International Organization of Supreme Audit Institutions (INTOSAI), held in Austria last May and seek to work out a strategy from communications with external audit authorities.