The Sunday speaker, Philippe Braunschweig, founder of the Prix de Lausanne and the International Organization for the Transition of Professional Dancers, said that short careers, low pay, and poor image do not make dance an attractive prospect for the future, and he urged new strategies to increase both status and opportunities for dance.
What does IOTPD stand for?
IOTPD stands for International Organization for the Transition of Professional Dancers (Switzerland)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Institute of Therapeutic Massage (Ohio)
- International Oligochaete Taxonomy Meeting
- Ion of the Month
- Index of Orthodontic Treatment Need (UK)
- Index of Treatment Need (orthodontics)
- Independent Operational Testing Oversight
- Indian Ocean Tourism Organization
- Internationaler Oekumenischer Templer Orden (German: International Ecumenical Knights Templar)
- Individual Outage Transmission Policy
- Internet Open Trading Protocol
- Iddy on the Run (band)
- Institute of Thai Researchers
- Input/Output Transition System (testing)
- IntelliLight Optical Transport Service (Verizon Communications Inc.)
- International Oilfield Training Solutions (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- International Online Teachers Society
- International Organization for Targumic Studies (religion)
- Independent Order of True Templars (fraternal society)
- Indian Ocean Territories Telecom (Christmas Island, Australia)
- Input-Output Transaction Table (India)