ISO stands for the International Organization for Standardization and is a Geneva-based organization dedicated to the development of worldwide standards for quality management guidelines and quality assurance.
What does ISO stand for?
ISO stands for International Organization for Standardization
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ISO
We have 376 other meanings of ISO in our Acronym Attic
- Insurance Service Organization
- Insurance Services Office, Inc. (CMSP and PLSP statistics are reported to this rate making organization)
- Insurance Support Organization
- Integration Staff Officer
- Intelligence and Security Office(r)
- Intensive Supervision Officer
- Intermarket Sweep Order (finance)
- Intermediary Services Organization
- Internal Sales Order
- Internal Service Order
- International Satellite Organization
- International Scholar Office (University of California, San Diego)
- International Science Olympiad
- International Socialist Organization
- International Society of Organbuilders
- International Standards Organization (common, but incorrect)
- International Student Office (various universities)
- International Student Organization
- International Switch Operations
- Internet Sales Outlet
Samples in periodicals archive:
7 specification to AIIM, the Enterprise Content Management Association, for the purpose of publication by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO).
B4377 $59 ARMA member or non-member For information about international standards, visit the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) at www.
a leader in intelligent imaging solutions, today announced support of the new PDF/Archive Standard approved by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) in Visioneer and Xerox-branded scanning and document imaging solutions support.
The ISO Certification signifies Aurora Imaging Technology's compliance with the quality management system standards developed by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO).
The certification is a direct result of Verari Systems developing and implementing a company-wide quality management system that meets the strict requirements of the International Organization for Standardization (ISO).
I3A is an accredited Standards Developing Organization, serving as secretariat for the International Organization for Standardization Technical Committee 42 (ISO/TC42) on Photography, and as administrator for the USA Technical Advisory Group for this committee.
The SDO section will include presentations and interactive panel discussions by such organizations as the International Organization for Standardization, the International Electrotechnical Commission, and the International Telecommunications Union.