Successful growth in international order books during 2011 and 2012 has been in selective eastern European countries, Russia, Brazil, Mexico and MENA.
What does IOB stand for?
IOB stands for International Order Book (London Stock Exchange)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IOB
We have 36 other meanings of IOB in our Acronym Attic
- Inspectie Ontwikkelingssamenwerking en Beleidsevaluatie (Dutch: Policy and Operations)
- Installation Operating Budget
- Institute of Banking (Saudi Arabia)
- Institute of Biology
- Institute of Building (former name of the Chartered Institute of Building)
- Instytucji Otoczenia Biznesu (Polish: Business Environment Institutions)
- Insulin on Board
- Intelligence Oversight Board (part of President's Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board, PFIAB)
- Inter-Organization Board for Information Systems
- Internal Operating Budget
- Interoperability Branch
- Iranian Oil Bourse
- Iron Ore Beneficiation
- Independent Online Booksellers Association
- Instituto Universitario de Oftalmobiología Aplicada (Institute of Applied Ophthalmobiology)
- Independent Order B'nai B'rith (est. 1843)
- International Organization for Biotechnology and Bioengineering
- Indian Ocean Beach Club (Kenya)
- Indian Ocean Biological Center
- Infantry Officer Basic Course (US Army)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Renaissance Capital, the leading emerging markets investment bank, has topped the London Stock Exchange (LSE) International Order Book (IOB) ranking for August, increasing its market share to around 10% for the period.
The following UK Trading Services have migrated to Millennium Exchange: - SETS (including ETFs, ETCs and ETNs) - Modified SETS (including Covered Warrants and other structured products) - SETSqx - SEAQ - International Order Book (IOB) - European Quoting Service (EQS) - European Trade Reporting Service - Trade reporting only About London Stock Exchange Group plc: London Stock Exchange Group (LON:LSE)(PINK:LNDXF) is Europe's leading diversified exchange business, incorporating Borsa Italiana and London Stock Exchange.
The GDRs are listed on the official list of the Luxembourg Stock Exchange, have been admitted for trading on the Euro MTF Market of the Luxembourg Stock Exchange, and are quoted on the International Order Book of the London Stock Exchange under the symbol "TPCL LI.
A TRADITIONAL pottery business nestled in the south Warwickshire countryside is increasing its international order book after landing a major new order.
45 update The LSE has said its international order book - which allows traders to invest in fast growing markets - will not be available for the rest of the day, and no closing prices will be issued.
It added its public sector order book has grown significantly and its international order book - 28 per cent of the group - is ahead of target
These ADRs are traded over the counter in the United States (NILSY US); on the International Order Book section of the London Stock Exchange (under the symbol "MNOD LI") and on Freiverkehr, Berlin-Bremen Stock Exchange (under the symbol "NNIA GR").