Causeway International Opportunities Fund seeks long-term growth of capital by investing in underlying Causeway funds that invest in both developed international markets, excluding the United States, and emerging markets.
What does INTOPS stand for?
INTOPS stands for International Opportunities (Girlguiding UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of INTOPS
- Iinstituto Nacional de Tecnología y Normalización (Paraguay)
- Intransit Customer Designate
- International National Trusts Organisation (conservation)
- Interrupt If Overflow Occurs
- Irish National Teachers Organisation
- Irish National Teachers' Organisation (Dublin, Ireland)
- Interdiction Operations
- International Operations
- International Tokamak Reactor (IAEA study)
- International Organization of Supreme Audit Institutions
- Internal Orderwire
- Immediate Needs Transportation Program (International Institute of Los Angeles; Los Angeles, CA)
- Introverted Intuitive Thinking Perceiving (Myers-Briggs personality type indicator)
- Iraqi National Turkoman Party
- Isoimmune Neonatal Thrombocytopenia Purpura
- Introverted, Intuitive, Thinking, Perceiving Central (personality type online forum)
- International Professional Engineer
- I Nominate This Post for Post of the Month
Samples in periodicals archive:
Three New Funds Added to the HighMark Family of Funds Including The International Opportunities Fund, Rated 5-Star Overall by Morningstar
They will increasingly take advantage of the international opportunities that await them.
LOS ANGELES -- Causeway Capital Management LLC ("Causeway") today announced the launch of Causeway International Opportunities Fund, an international equity fund investing in developed and emerging markets.
Cheek more time to devote to international opportunities for the company.
In addition to new partner identification, Pinnacle's short-term focus includes continuing professional development for all partner firms, plus identification of new international opportunities and expertise to meet specific client need," she said.
The joint venture was formed in 1989 to pursue certain international opportunities and resulted in profits to OLOG of $500,000 for the year ended June 30, 1991, and $200,000 for the most recently reported quarter ended Sept.
The Global Opportunities Fund employs an investment process similar to Henderson's flagship International Opportunities Fund, utilizing a multi-manager portfolio that focuses on bottom-up investing irrespective of stock capitalization or style.