He is a member of the International Newspaper Financial Executives, the Broadcast Cable Financial Management Association and the Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants.
What does INFE stand for?
INFE stands for International Newspaper Financial Executives
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of INFE
- International Atomic Energy Agency Information Circular
- ISO Committee for the Study of Scientific and Technical Information on Standardisation
- Information and Computation (formerly Information and Control)
- Indianapolis' Newspaper Federal Credit Union (Indianapolis, IN)
- Intraepidermal Nerve Fiber Density (neurology)
- International Nutrition Foundation for Developing Countries (Boston, MA)
- Institut National de Formation Supérieure en Sciences et Technologies du Sports (French)
- Integrated Non-Formal Education (educational program; Bangladesh)
- International Network on Financial Education (Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development; France)
- International Federation of Employees in Public Services (WCL-CMT)
- Information about Earth Observation
- International Network for Economic Research
- Italian National Forum on Electronic Resources
- Irradiation of Narrow Frequency Envelopes by Repeated Nutation And Orbiting
- Ingenjörer och Naturvetare för Fred
- International Nova Fitness Federation (Unlimited Potential Concepts, New Port Richey, FL, USA)
- Irish Natural Forestry Foundation (est. 2002; Ireland)
- It Never Freakin' Fails (polite form)
- International Network for Flatland Freestyle Skateboarding
Samples in periodicals archive:
She is a member of International Newspaper Financial Executives, as well as the Iowa and National Societies of Certified Public Accountants.
Also scheduled for Tuesday morning is a joint session with the International Newspaper Financial Executives - who are holding their annual meeting in Las Vegas - to examine New Media: What do Advertisers Really Think?
in accounting, Neri is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, the Illinois CPA Society, the American Management Association and the International Newspaper Financial Executives.
Zikias, a certified public accountant, is a member of the International Newspaper Financial Executives, and serves on the boards of various civic and community organizations.
He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, the International Newspaper Financial Executives, the Institute of Internal Auditors and News Media Internal Auditors.
She is a member of the International Newspaper Financial Executives and the Broadcast Cable Financial Management Association.